Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's Read-a-thon: Mid-event survey

Silly me. I feel asleep around 8:30, but am thrilled to wake up early enough to keep on reading!

1. What are you reading right now?

Switching between audiobooks of ELEANOR & PARK by Rainbow Rowell and THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ by Frank L. Baum

2. How many books have you read so far?

Completed 3. In-progress 3.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

ELEANOR & PARK. Though I don't know if I'll be able to finish it during the readathon.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Lots. That's why I rely on audibooks. And read picture books with the kids to keep them content.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

It took this long to start a Facebook page! :D